Against Drought and Disease
One of the most critical components for healthy plants is potassium. Potassium leeches out of soils easily, causing frequent deficiency in plants.
Curling leaves and brown or yellow spots often indicate a potassium insufficiency. Potassium-starved plants are far more likely to succumb to drought stress, fungal attach or frost damage, and produce much smaller fruit.
Apply fast-acting Nutri-K directly to leaves as needed. Nutri-K uses the same patented technology as Nutri-Cal for quick delivery directly to the plant. The two products can be used in combination.
For use on fruits, vegetables, ornamentals and grass. Over 15 years of university tests prove Nutri-K’s efficacy.
Protect your harvest. Grow healthy with Nutri-K.
Regular spraying of Nutri-K during the growing season provides:
- Improved drought resistance
- Higher yields and larger fruit
- Resistance to fungal attack and other disease
- Increased frost resistance
- Quick results on edibles, turf, ornamentals
Nutri-K® is a special formulation of highly soluble potassium and carboxylic acids. The carboxylic acids, which are the complexing agents are derived from plant extracts in a patented process. It supplies potassium of high assimilation for better ripening, color and size of fruits.
The organic acids contained in the formulation enhances an effective flow of potassium, at translaminar level and by conducting tissues to the sites where requires, causing a rapid response in size, color and ripening of fruits.
- Prevents and corrects potassium deficiencies.
- Increases the size of fruits, bulbs, and tubers.
- Promotes an efficient carry of reserves to storage organs.
- Induces good ripening and color of the fruit.